- Identify which employment laws apply to your business and have your current practices reviewed by a professional.
- Review required forms, records and posting requirements.
- Identify potential lawsuit risk areas and receive ideas on how to minimize them.
- Review exemption status (exempt or non-exempt) under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Assess potential discrimination practices, harassment and retaliation.
- Create a compliant safe work environment with consistent, fair, optimal employment practices.
Receive a comprehensive review of current employment practices
requirements by an experienced professional.
- Identification of compliance violations and compliance risks.
- Recommended solutions to address concerns.
- HR compliance guidelines and training materials.
- Recommendations to create a legally safe working environment.
Call with questions, toll-free:
Disclaimer/Hold Harmless: Nothing contained in these materials or resulting from employment compliance work or consulting received by HR Service, Inc. should be construed as a legal opinion issued by an attorney or creating a client attorney relationship. HR Service, Inc. provides an expert review of existing practices based on practical experience and training working within the various employment laws, but we are not employment law attorneys. We do not provide legal advice. You are advised to discuss legal matters with an attorney. Clients accept full responsibility for their legal compliance, employment decisions, and business practices. Clients shall hold harmless HR Service, Inc. and their representatives from any and all claims, demands, suits, actions, proceedings, loss, cost and damages of any kind, including reasonable attorney's fees associated with their compliance, programs, decisions and any associated legal action.